• Doctor of Chiropractic, Cleveland Chiropractic College
• Board Certified Independent Chiropractic Examiner, The American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
• Whiplash Injury Biomechanics & Traumatology, Modules 1-4, Graduate Spine Research Institute of San Diego
• Fellow International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture
• Fellow International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
• Board Certified Naturopathic Physician, Committee on Naturopathic Medical Education Washington, DC
• Botanical Medicine Postgraduate Studies, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center School of Pharmacy and Western States Chiropractic College
• Certified Addictionologist, Graceland College, Saint Martin’s College, American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, and American College of Addiction and Compulsive Disorders
• Top Ten Outstanding Doctors of America 2000
• Top Thirty Outstanding Doctors of America 2001
• Top Twenty-Five Outstanding Doctors of America 2002
• Pinnacle Sponsor of The Year 2002
• Top Twenty-Five Outstanding Doctors of America 2008
• Top Twenty-Five Outstanding Doctors of America 2010
• Top Twenty-Five Outstanding Doctors of America 2011
• Certified Chiropractic Instructor 2006
If you’d like to increase your quality of life and revitalize your health… naturally, we have a valuable offer for you!
We provide a FREE consultation for you to determine what is going on and if we can help before you make any financial commitment to treatment. There is NO OBLIGATION!
Schedule your appointment on our site.
Keep an eye out for a text with your secure link and PIN to your new patient paperwork which should be filled out prior to your arrival.
Completing your paperwork online prior to your arrival will save you time and allow the Doctor to review it prior to your arrival.
Dr. Hawthorne, your go-to Chiropractor in Austin, accepts Medicare and all major insurances.
We also accept cash-paying patients and can make a payment plan to work within your budget.
Monday – Thursday :
9:30 AM – 12:30 PM & 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
9:30 AM – 12:00 PM
By Appointment Only
Walk-ins are Welcome!
© 2022 Hawthorne Chiropractic, All Rights Reserved
DISCLAIMER: This site does not constitute a Doctor-Patient relationship, and is not to be confused with medical advice. All injuries are unique, and the doctor must examine the patient before recommendations can be made.